Friday, December 20, 2013

mixtape from a stranger.

A Story: Everyday during lunch, my family and I eat in the art hallway. Like, that's our spot. I don't know who, but someone knows that we always eat lunch in the art hallway. And they sometimes leave us notes like this one. And sometimes they leave pictures cut out of old National Geographic magazines taped to the wall for us. Today was the last day of school before Christmas break. When we went to our spot to eat lunch, there was a CD there. The homemade kind made with blank CD's and illegally downloaded music. On it was a sticky note that said "Merry Christmas! Have a good break!" 
But that's not even the half of it. We open up the case to look at the list of songs on the CD, and lo and behold, they put music on there like Passion Pit, Two Door Cinema Club, and Foster The People!!! What are the odds that this random person has the same exact taste in music as I do!!! 
I'm so happy. I brought it home and listened to it and it is way good! It had a lot of song that I have never heard before. I'd have to say that my favorites are Nighttiming, Shooting Stars, and Sail. I love new music. It's a pretty sweet mix.   

No comments:

Post a Comment