Friday, November 8, 2013

the kings of summer.







Sometimes people ask you what your favorite movie is and you're like, "how am I supposed to pick just one? There are so many movies in the world!" Well, I've done it. The very first time I watched The Kings Of Summer I loved it. I watched it again the next day because it was sooooooo good! 

The Kings of Summer is a movie about two kids who don't like living with their parents, along with another kid, Biaggio (no one knows why he's there. he just shows up and no one tells him to leave), who go and build a house in the middle of the forest and live there for the summer. They hunt their own food, build their own fire, and become MEN. 

Why don't I live near the woodland forests? If I could, I would. Run away and build my own house and just live there. All by myself. Out in the wild. Someday I will. I'll leave everything behind and live in the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment