Monday, September 23, 2013

next to the bible.


I read Ender's Game finally.I want to name my son Orson. I didn't want to when I read the book, but yesterday I decided that I did. This book was so good! It's about the future when Earth has just been attacked by aliens they call buggers. And so just in case the buggers ever attack again, they train genius children by sending them to a battle school up in space. This book is about a six year old boy in Battle School named Ender, who so far, looks like Earths only chance at survival. This was a fun, adventurous book and I'm so excited to go see the midnight premiere with my brothers! Everyone in my family has read this book. Everyone loves it. No really we have a copy of it on the scripture shelf right next to our Bible. ...My old art teacher was Orson Scott Card's nice...   




No comments:

Post a Comment