Sunday, May 19, 2013

a happy ending.

 I'm sooo happy! School gets out this Friday and I just looked at my report card for the end of this year and guess what.... I have all A's but that's not what I'm so excited about.... my cumulative GPA is 4.000! Yes!!! That's gotta be freaking awesome right? Does that make way smart or something? But I'm super happy that I got an A in geometry! the whole year I got a B, C+, and then C-. But now I have an A!

Speaking of happy endings, the book I just finished was soo good! I hated the ending though. I don't know but terrible endings kind of make for a bad book. But it was a good book. I would definitely recommend it. It was The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It's about the teenage girl with lung cancer who meets a hot guy who had cancer in his leg but now he just has a fake leg. For teenagers, they are really quite philosophical. Although I didn't like how it ended it was still a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment