Saturday, March 22, 2014

this last month.










This last month has been pretty eventful. I watched The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. I ate chocolate cake at a German Delicatessen. I rode in a limo to watch Disney On Ice. I went bowling. I ate ice cream at one in the morning. I watched a comedy version of The Phantom Of The Opera while eating Hawaiian pizza. I went to the Thanksgiving Point Museum Of Ancient Life and dug up fake dinosaur bones. I watched Divergant the day after it came out. 
I've also been thinking a lot about life. Like what I'm going to do with my life and     how I am going to get there. And you know, as far as "figuring it all out" goes, I think I've made a lot of progress. I don't think anyone can ever really "have it all figured out". But I think you can have a direction in mind. And the more steps you take forward, the more knowledge and opportunities God gives you to get to where you need to go.

1 comment:

  1. What a great month. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I have to say that I can't imagine a comedy version of Phantom, or eating Hawaiian pizza. It may be time to do some horizon expanding on my end. I hope your next month is just as fun and filled with new experiences.

    ReplyDelete