Friday, November 22, 2013

straight a.


The first term of this school year, I got straight A's. (Mostly because the beginning of the year is always the easiest.) This term I have all A's... but one A-. Last year, I would've said "Hallelujah! An A!" But the thing is, once you get all A's, you become obsessed. Because it feels so good to say that your a Straight A Student. It's actually pretty easy to get all A's and you think "Hey I got all A's last term why can't I do it this term?" And it becomes sort of an addiction. I can't stand that A-!!! I just have to have them all A's!!! You might think "Holy cow Rose calm down an A- is still a passing grade and it's a pretty descent grade and so stop worrying and just accept that A-." But I just can't... It feels too good to have straight A's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment