Tuesday, September 3, 2013

well done.

Sparkling white snowdrifts, beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, and multicolored lights glittering in the night through the falling snow. A Christmas Eve snowstorm transforms one small town into a romantic haven, the kind you see only in movies. Well, kinda. After all, a cold and wet hike from a stranded train through the middle of nowhere would not normally end with a delicious kiss from a charming stranger. And no one would think that a trip to the Waffle House through four feet of snow would lead to love with an old friend. Or that the way back to true love begins with a painfully early morning shift at Starbucks.



  I really liked John and Maureen Johnson's parts. But Lauren Myracle's part was just weird. I didn't like her writing very much. Overall though, this was a good book. And hilarious, too. What else can you expect from John Green?

1 comment:

  1. This book looks so cute. I'm headed to my library website to request it now. Thanks for the heads up on it.

    Oh, and I'm your newest follower. I followed your link from the goodreads book blogger group.

    ReplyDelete