Saturday, August 24, 2013

more than ten.





So you know how at Wells Fargo, when you drive up to make a deposit, there's a camera so you can see them and they can see you? Well, I was there with my sisters, and the guy doing the stuff for my sister, was waaaaay super cute. So when he was asking her if that was all she needed to do and stuff she said yah and I said "You look really good bye the way!"

Cute Guy: Oh thank you, I guess the camera does me justice then.
Me: Yah it does.
Cute Guy: Do you guys want any suckers today?
Me: Yes!!! 
Cute Guy: Okay how many?
My Sister: Four.
Me: Ten!
My Sister: No, just four.
Cute Guy: Alright I'll get those for you then.

And then when we got the little plastic container, it was filled clear full with suckers!!! And I was like, "Ha Sharon! More than ten!". It was really cool and that guy was really awesome and that was super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment