Wednesday, July 10, 2013

uhg...math.

Colin has dated nineteen Katherines but he can't seem to get over the 19th. So he and his friend Hassan, go on a road trip and eventually end up staying in a small town and meeting some new people. And Colin spends a lot of time trying to perfect his theorem that will predict how any relationship will end.

//

I've decided that I haven't liked any of John Green's books as much as I loved The Fault In Our Stars. I liked his other ones (except for Looking For Alaska) but they weren't as good as The Fault In Our Stars. Maybe he just needs to write another book from a girl's point of view. Maybe that's why I don't love them that much. Maybe guys like them more. Oh my gosh! There was a hell lot of math in here! (Needless to say, I did not read the appendix) I liked this book though. And, as John Green books always are, it was way funny.

//

//

No comments:

Post a Comment