Wednesday, June 19, 2013

zombie clubbin.

(... no one reads this blog anymore...) And just when I had it all figured out and I thought I knew what was happening.... Uuuuhhg! I'm so confused!!! The Scorch Trials sequel to  The Maze Runner by James Dashner  left me sooooooo confused! Ok so I posted on this blog my thoughts on The Maze Runner. And so now I will share thoughts on The Scorch Trials.


Thomas and all the other Gladers  thought they were finally safe. Only to discover that WICKED has yet another test designed for them. Burnt by sun flares, the world is full of zombies and desert wastelands. Ok, not zombies, there is a disease called the Flare that slowly turns people into what they call Cranks. Walking, talking, rotting human beings. Thomas and his friends now have two weeks to pass through the Scorch and get to the Safe Haven. And WICKED is not making things easy for them  

I literally had to read parts of this book on the kitchen counter where I was surrounded by plenty of people (Becky) because it was so scary! You know how scary horror movies call for cuddling with people to be less scared. This book was a freaking horror movie. It's really hard to read while freaking out and being scared at the same time. I thought about reading a zombie book like World War Z... not anymore. This book...  Really good. Really confusing.

1 comment:

  1. Rose, I read this blog. I just don't comment on everything... But, like I said you should promote it on goodreads!

    ReplyDelete