Friday, June 21, 2013

a farewell.

 Friday was The Mighty Sequoyah's last concert! It was so awesome!!! The lead singer, Caleb Darger, is going on a mission to Taiwan (brownie points if you can point that out on a map, cause I can). You can read all about that here. I also found some cool graffiti on the side of the building.  But anyway, I had such a good time at his concert!!! And one of the bands who opened for them, The National Parks, was really good and now I have to go check out all their music. Best. Encore. Ever. And they had a guy in their band who kinda looked like Ryan Lewis!  Afterwards I introduced myself to his parents, authors of the book Love Times Three, and ripped their poster off the board outside... no one needs it anymore right....? Great night.

the national parks.

ryan lewis dude.

//

//

the mighty sequoyah.

we do look like twins.

the king.

amen.

LEGO.


No comments:

Post a Comment