Monday, June 24, 2013

a beautiful oblivion.

The Death Cure : Thomas is now back with WICKED and they tell him that "the time for lies is over" and now they plan to fully restore his memory so that he can help them put the pieces together to find the cure once and for all. But after everything Thomas has been through, he has decided that WICKED can not be trusted. Thomas has one more thing to do, right what WICKED wronged.

I quite like the type on the cover.

... The Death Cure... The title never really made sense to me until I finished the book and figured out how they planned to "cure" all the death happening on earth. I am so satisfied with this book! I just barely finished it and it's brilliant!!! This book had the best ending! If you're the type of person who doesn't like happy endings, you're crazy, and you'll like this ending too because it's not all that happy there's a little bit of tragicness... but mostly it was a good ending. I absolutely LOVED this book! And the movie for The Maze Runner comes out February of next year. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment