Tuesday, April 2, 2013

holi.


Before the festival.
 Over the weekend my brothers and sisters and some family friends went to Holi. Also known as "The Festival Of Colors". And on our way to the festival traffic on the freeway was terrible, we were going no where. So what did my brothers do to pass the time? Pick up chicks. See we had this bag of peanut M&Ms with us and my cousin was holding the bag out of the window in an attempt to let other people take them. So this car full of girls drives up and when the girl driving sees that my cousin is holding out candy she dives out of her window to get them. And lucky for us she was in the lane we needed to get into and as soon as she got the M&Ms, she let us in. But wait, it gets weirder. So we're just kinda waving at them and my cousin writes my brothers number on a fake trillion dollar bill (where does he get these things?) and jumps out of our van to throw it in their window. Then the girls call my brother and of course he can't hear anything cause they won't turn their music down. And I don't know whose idea it was, but then my cousin and brother get out of our car and ask the girls if they could ride with them. And according to my brother it was going pretty good until the girls realized how weird it was and told them to get out. But then the girls told them to come back so that they could get a picture with them. So they went and took a picture and got back in our car just as we got off the freeway. If there is a lesson to be learned from this... don't take candy from strangers.
My cousin getting out of their car for the final time.
 The festival was a blast. Happy Spring everybody!

I wish my hair was always this color.

Wesley, Lucy, Liz, Phillip, Me, Becky.
Inviting strangers into our group photo.
A photo with these awesome guys... whoever they are.


Wesley.

After the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment