Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm not imagining things.

Wayne, Dan, Dan, and Ben
Oh, those sweet days when no one knew who Imagine Dragons were. The days when I never got sick of their music because people at school played them too much. I'm not meaning to be all hipster here, but it really is better when a band isn't all mainstream. It bugs me so much when annoying people at school start singing one of my favorite songs or when I can't walk down the halls without hearing the music I listen to. Is it just me or does that just ruin a good song for you? Well this band (along with Paper Kites) has made it to my list of top three favorite artists. And in order to make that list I have to be able to listen to every song of yours and like them all. Or buy an album and like every song on it. (Artists like that are very rare.) Never have I ever heard a song of theirs I don't like. They're coming to my state May 20th and I'm definitely buying tickets. Go check out all there other stuff because they're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment